- Provides hydrochloric acid (HCl) derived from beets
- Alleviates digestive distress related to low stomach acid
- Helps people over the age of 50 who have diminished HCl production
- Acts quickly and safely to reduce symptoms including reflux, gas and bloating
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract from harmful bacteria and parasites
- Reduces fatigue related to digestive disturbances
- Supports the digestion of proteins and fats
- Quickly and safely increases the stomach acid we require for basic digestion
- Helps to initiate the conversion of pepsinogen to pepsin
- Encourages the flow of pancreatic enzymes and bile
- Ensures the proper absorption of calcium, iron and vitamin B12 Non-GMO
- 100% VEGAN
- Safe & Effective
Betaine HCI 500 mg from Prairie Naturals is a pure and simple digestive aid. People often reach for antacid products when what they truly need is more, not less hydrochloric acid (HCI), the stomach acid we depend on for basic digestion.
As we age, our natural production of stomach acid diminishes and can lead to frequent indigestion including reflux, gas and bloating. Feeling fatigued or burping a lot after eating are further indications of low stomach acid.
Betaine HCI quickly and safely increases stomach acid levels, while initiating pepsin and encouraging the flow of pancreatic enzymes and bile needed for optimal digestion.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per ServingBetaine Hydrochloride
500 mgPeppermint Leaf 20:1 Extract (Mentha x piperita)60 mg** 1200 mg Crude Herb Daily Equivalent
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural peppermint flavour, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and capsule composed of hyroxypropyl methylcellulose and water.
Allergy Information: Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner: if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have anemia or gallstones, if you have gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or peptic ulcer disease; if you have cardiovascular disease. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day, with meals. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Follow us on facebook
Active Body Nutrition is the newest leader in online and retail dietary supplementation in North America. We are committed to your success, health, and fitness by providing you the best health products and superb customer service. We specialize in improving the health and well-being for individuals from all walks of life.Read more
ACTIVEBODY will gladly refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is defective.
ActiveBody will be happy to issue you a full refund minus a 10% restocking fee in the form of an in store credit within 14 days on all unopened products. We must be notified of all returns prior to their return shipment. If you would like to return an item please ship it to our national warehouse. Shipping and handling (S&H) charges are non-refundable. All International sales are final.